Downhill skiing, Vercors and Coulmes
The small Coulmes ski resort is located at only 5 minutes by car, and the biggest ski resort of Vercors is located at 25 minutes by car
The Coulmes ski resort will enable the youngest and beginners to perfect and to enjoy the pleasures of snow.
- 3 ski lifts
- 5 runs
- Rent of material
- Ski lessons with Patrick from the French Ski School, Tel: +33.(0)184.108.40.206.64 / +33.(0)220.127.116.11.50
- Picnic room
- Cheap prices for ski passes and renting : website vidéo
You can see the ski area of Villard de Lans/Corrençon from the Gîte des Rimets’s terrace. At only 19 km, Villard-Corrençon is the biggest ski area of the Vercors:
- 125 km of runs
- 34 slopes (8 black, 9 red, 9 blue, 8 green)
- 22 ski lifts
- 1000 m of difference in height
- 285 snow cannons to enjoy the best snow cover!
- Ski resort’s website