Vercors - Gîte for hiker, cylist, motobiker, equestrian gîte
You are alone, a couple, in family, a group of friends, a trek club, bicycle riders, motorbike riders, horse riders…
for one night, a week-end or a full week
in bed & breakfast, half board or in free management,
gîte des Rimets offers the formula corresponding to you.
The gîte is an old farm rebuilt after the war and totally renovated in 1994. It is quite spacious and can host up to 19 people :
- A living room with a large fireplace
- A dining room for up to 25 people
- A bar with board games, cards, darts…
- 4 comfortable bedrooms for 2 to 4 people with a private bathroom: shower and washbasin
- A dormitory with 6 beds (no bunk beds) with a shared bathroom: 2 showers, 3 washbasins and 2 toilets
- A professional fitted kitchen (range cooker, cooker hood, professional dishwasher, stainless steel sinks, pans and ustensils…) with a big adjacent storehouse and a room for garbish at your disposal for people renting the full gîte in free management.
- And all of this in the middle of 5 hectares of meadows and forests.
The gîte des Rimets also offers you :
- A library on the themes of mountain, fauna and flora.
- An all audiences library: novels, detective novels, strips
- A private parking with a garage for bicycles and motorcycles
- A mountain bike wash
- 4 boxes and a country just in front of the gîte for horses and donkeys
- Central warming in addition to a good thermal insulation winter/summer